Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Girlfriend Chronicles: Me Vs. Me

No, this is not my love diary. I will not be telling you about kisses given under the light of the moon, or of hands holding in a meadow. Those are nice and all, but have a tendency to induce a barf fest and irreversible nausea, especially to those sarcastically-inclined.

This is a repository of observations and analyses (read as gripes, whines and extreme prejudice) about the human attachment process.

Test subject: Me.

Data User: Maybe only me.

But maybe other girls out there ( I know they're out there) who are just as baffled and clueless as I was when the madness overtook me.

The madness of the most baffling mystery of all. Moving from a self-contained organism to that of a diversified co-existence.

Or yeah, if you have to be crude about it. Falling in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment